1. PRE-APPOINTMENT SCREENING. Please print and complete the Patient Advisory and Screening form  and bring with you to your appointment OR you may complete the online form when you receive the email or text appointment reminder. Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, other flu-like symptoms, or if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. WAIT IN CAR. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment time, please call us at 703-560-6500 from your car to inform us of your arrival. We will let you know when to come inside the office.
3. RESTRICTED OFFICE ENTRY. Only the patient will be allowed in the office. Any family members or friends should remain outside. If a companion is necessary to accompany the patient, please inform the office ahead of time.
4. FACE MASK & SOCIAL DISTANCING. Please wear a face mask/covering and remember to practice 6 feet social distancing.
5. TEMPERATURE CHECK. Your temperature will be checked upon entering our office. If you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees F, you will be requested to reschedule your appointment.
6. HAND WASH & ORAL RINSE. You will be requested to wash your hands and rinse your mouth prior to sitting in the chair.