1. PRE-APPOINTMENT SCREENING. Please complete the Patient Advisory and Screening form  and bring with you to your appointment. You will be asked the same questions again when you are in the office for your appointment. Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, other flu-like symptoms, or if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. WAIT IN CAR. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment time, please call the office at 703-560-6500 from your car to inform us of your arrival. We will contact you to come into the office when you are ready to be seen.
3. RESTRICTED OFFICE ENTRY. Only the patient will be allowed in the office. Any family members or friends should remain in the car or outside in the hallway. If a companion is necessary to accompany the patient, please inform the office ahead of time.
4. FACE MASK and SOCIAL DISTANCING. Please wear a face mask/covering and remember to practice 6 feet social distancing.
5. TEMPERATURE CHECK. Your temperature will be checked upon entering our office. If you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees F, you will be requested to reschedule your appointment.
6. HAND WASH. You will be requested to wash your hands with soap prior to sitting in the operatory chair.